Tuesday 28 June 2011

Gute Freunde

The actual tour is starting slowly. There are many friends to visit here in my old neighbourhood and besides that, it is a wonderful area in which to spend a few days. Staying in a small lake house, directly over the water, with no electricity. The first night took some getting used to - no radio, iPod battery was empty, the laptop battery is already completely shot, and my blackberry was out as well. Felt like Thoreau for a few hours. It was good though, to start to come unconnected. Already I consider myself a 3/4 Aussteiger since my life is quite gypsy-like, but for the next months it will be simplified even more. Didn't take long. By last night I was thriving in the tranquility. Managed to grill some vegetables and then watch the world close down for the night on nature's Grossleinwand. See the fotos.




By the way, maybe there is attraction between travelers, but last night I met a Russian man on his way around the world by foot. Dyrak! More about that later.

1 comment:

  1. « If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life. » Henry David Thoreau , Life in the Woods

    ReplyDelete