Tuesday 28 June 2011

Easing into it

The goal is Odessa, in the Ukraine. It has always held fascination for me - an exotic, wild place fully of different cultures and languages. Then there are the events during the revolution that took place there. It is a good destination. Believe me, it was hard to decide where to go. The day before leaving it was still up in the air - east or west. Last night I met a crazy guy on his way to the Pyrenees by bike and it pleased me when he told me that it was the same deal with him - until the day prior to his departure he was not sure where he was going. Perhaps we are such dreamers that we simply cannot focus on one thing. In any case, I am pleased to have the destination set in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.

    " I am a dreamer but I am not the only one...." John Lennon sang in Imagine. This is one of my favorite songs!

    Let's live our dreams instead of dreaming our lives!!!! This is my philosophy.
    ________________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  2. The World is a book, and those who don't travel read only one page. Saint Augustin

    ReplyDelete